Orientation is the beginning of your studies at KCBT, and is designed to welcome you in your new course, meet new students and to get the information and assistance you need to help in your studies at KCBT.
What will happen at Orientation?
At Orientation, you will:
- receive an Orientation Pack on your first day at KCBT
- meet with our friendly KCBT staff, and new friends
- learn about the services and facilities that are available to you as a student
There will also be information sessions about:
- student support services
- on-campus and off-campus accommodation
- living in Perth
- personal safety in Perth
- student health insurance
Most importantly Orientation ensures that you are enrolled and organised before you officially start your classes. You will:
- receive your timetable
- find out the resources you need
- get your KCBT Student ID Card
Attendance is compulsory.
What do I need to bring?
- a copy of your KCBT Offer Letter
- passport (international students only)
- student visa details (international students only)
- details of Australian address and phone contacts