Click on the link below to be redirected to e-Learning Portal (Wisenet)
Click on the link below to be redirected to e-Learning Portal (Catapult) – Project Managment Course ONLY.
Keystone College of Business & Technology is a nationally recognised training institution. We offer higher education advanced diploma, diploma and certificate courses for students who want to upskill themselves or move in a new career direction. We take pride in our diverse classes of local and international students who have signed up for our comprehensive and certified courses in-house, or through our e-Learning resources.
Our carefully balanced practical and academic courses give you the opportunity to achieve a nationally recognised qualification that will make you more attractive to potential employers. Our recognition of prior learning also paves the way for experienced individuals to upskill themselves.
With the advent of online learning, Keystone College has moved with the times and included hybrid learning in our curriculum. This form of education consists of blending e-Learning with in-house class activities that complement our range of courses, which include:
• 10363NAT Certificate II in Spoken and Written English – Perth
• 10364NAT Certificate III in Spoken and Written English -Perth
• 10365NAT Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English – Further Studies – Perth
• BSB60215 Advanced Diploma in Business – Perth
• BSB50215 Diploma of Business – Perth
• BSB41015 Certificate IV in Human Resources – Perth
• BSB50615 Human Resources Courses – Perth
• BSB51915 Diploma of Leadership & Management – Perth
• 10118NAT Diploma of Social Media Marketing – Perth
• 10433NAT Certificate IV in Christian Ministry & Theology – Perth
• 10434NAT Diploma of Christian Ministry & Theology – Perth
To complement your online courses, our e-Learning portal allows us to facilitate your course effectively while giving you access to all the class materials, podcasts, videos and documents. The portal also provides a communication platform where you can discuss assignments and speak to lecturers. It’s an easy route that allows you to personalise your profile and create a familiar space for comfortable interaction with your peers.
Distance education requires e-Learning systems that are designed to work across a broad range of digital media such as tablets, phones, laptops and desktops. Chat to our technical team for further information on our e-Learning platform compatibility.
Our online learning support is backed by highly skilled trainers who are regularly online to help all e-Learning students. You will have access to your lecturers, have forum discussions with fellow students, and full support regarding any modules that you may require assistance with.
E-learning is the current wave of education that is clearly growing in momentum. It opens more doors to learning and Keystone College is 100% on board to improve the skills of our local and international students, by any means possible.